Thursday 2 May 2013

Auditions on 4th May from 6:30 Pm - 9:30 PM for a Corporate film for a reputed client. Dress code: Casual/Formal. The requirements are as follows:
Kid age :- 5yrs to 12 yrs male / female
Male Age: 18-26 Years.
Female Age: 18-24 Years.
Male Age: 30 Years approx
Male Age: 35-45 and 55+ yrs.
( Upmarket look )
Address: A-301, Annapurna Building, Adarsh Nagar, Link Road, Behind Mumbai Darbar/Balaji restaurant, Andheri West, Mumbai



Tata salt lite audn on 30,1 n 2nd bet 12.30-7pm(females in salvar kamiz,males in formals n grandmother in sari)@ plot no 147,nr. Studio 2000, Aram Nagar Part 2, Versova. Andheri-w. Thanks, Palash Dutta.

7 comments:

  1. Any Auditions today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls reply any audition today 3 may

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz updt kindly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any audition today

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name sainath Baki
    my age 19
    my height 5'6
    n I m fair
    n I want. to give n Audition for gumrah or any other serial
    so sir plsss contact me on my no.
    9773486265
    n my email id
    sainathbaji@gmail.com
    sir plssss contact me sir

    ReplyDelete